26th August 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?

Hello,
I am doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition. I want to make my career in Private Sector. I would like to know about the companies where I can get job after my M.Sc? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)
  2. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  4. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  5. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  8. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  9. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students? -- [New]
  14. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  16. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  17. What are the job opportunities in private sector after M.Sc in CS with 60%?
  18. Job opportunities for 35 years old in private sector?
25th September 2015, 10:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition. I want to make my career in Private Sector. I would like to know about the companies where I can get job after my M.Sc? Please reply as soon as possible.
With the growing awareness of fitness and hygiene among people a Master of Science in Food and Nutrition is in great demand in the job market. There are a variety of avenues open for him viz. hospitals, research labs of food manufacturer, canteens, health and recreation clubs, nursing care facilities, catering dept of star hotels, teach the science of nutrition and dietetics in college and universities. He also has a chance to practice as a private consultant.
30th January 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?

I have completed M.sc food and nutrition and trying to get job in company at Pune. Kindly tell me the company's name where I can apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?