9th May 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru as I have applied for the post of Android Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

14th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Job Profile of an Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of an Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Android Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You should have 3 to 4 years of working experience in order to be eligible.

Skills Required:-

>> You should have strong knowledge of Android Architecture and Java with good understanding of Android Best Practices.

>> Hands on knowledge in Kotlin is an added advantages and must have strong grasp of software fundamentals.

>> You must have strong technical skills and must be self motivated and excellent problem solver. Should have excellent communication skills and strong team player.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?