9th May 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

I am interested to join as an Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in this company. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th May 2019, 02:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd:

Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd is hiring experienced professionals for Andriod Engineer so your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. You can expect a hike of 40% - 60% on your current CTC.
However Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd provides a salary of 4.50 LPA - 7.00 LPA for Android Engineer role.
14th May 2019, 09:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

As a Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, you can get an average salary package of INR 10 lacs per year.
Candidates who have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science from any recognized university having strong knowledge of Java and Android architecture are eligible to apply for the position of Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru.
14th May 2019, 10:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Android Engineer

>> Salary Package offered - Rs.3 LPA to 6 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have 3 to 4 years of working experience in order to be eligible. Some of the skills required are, strong knowledge of Android Architecture and Java with good understanding of Android Best Practices.

>> Hands on knowledge in Kotlin would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?