24th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

How to get a job? I have no address of any electrical companies.. Can you please provide the list of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  3. Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?
  4. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best electrical core companies to apply after completion of electrical engineering?
  6. List of private electrical company to apply for the freshers job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  8. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  9. List of the companies for B.Tech electrical engineering graduate to apply for job
  10. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  11. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  12. List of private electrical companies for fresher electrical engineers?
  13. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  14. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  15. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  16. List of electrical companies for freshers in Gujarat -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  18. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
26th February 2017, 05:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a job? I have no address of any electrical companies.. Can you please provide the list of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thanks!

The list of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering is given below;

Torrent Power - Website Link

Lanco Infratech - Website Link

Servo Hydraulics - Website Link

Bharat Heart Institute - Website Link

Windmoller and Holscher India Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Nigus Microsoft - Website Link

Antomech Technologies - Website Link
26th February 2017, 09:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

List of Electrical Companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering:-

Doordarshan Kendras

Airlines

NTPC

Electrical Departments

NTPC

WHEL

BSNL

BEL

ONGC

SAIL

Railways

Coal India.
26th February 2017, 09:51 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering:

-Power Grid

-ONGC

-IOCL

-NACL

-BPCL

-NLC
etc
26th February 2017, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering:-

1. Mcnally Bharat Engineering Company, 2E/28, 1st Floor, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi 110055, Phone: 098735 57390

2. Auto Engineering Company, 588, Is Floor Ganda Nala Bazar, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 23968340

3. Jiya Engineering Company, 287/122, Ist Floor, Aggrasin Market, Phatak Karor, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 23239873

4. Arora Engineering Company, Sales Off: 2933, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006, Phone: 098100 37641

5. Goyal Engineering Company, 1281, Vakil Pura (Block Chhipiwada Kalan), Jama Masjid, Delhi 110006, Phone: 098116 77029
26th February 2017, 11:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Here are the list of electrical companies providing job opportunities for electrical engineering candidates:

JB Jindal Group

Kelvin electrical

Seimens

Wipro

Bajaj Elecricals Ltd

HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?