21st November 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

List of software companies in which I can apply with less than 60% marks?

Sir, I have 75% in 10th and 64% in graduation, but 47% in 12th. I know that I am not eligible for companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro. Can you tell me in which companies I will be eligible to apply? Please give the name list of the companies in which I can apply for interviews and I am eligible. Please give the list of the name of those companies in your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  2. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  3. Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?
  4. List of software companies in which I can apply with less than 60% marks?
  5. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  6. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  7. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  9. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech?
  11. List of Software companies in Hyderabad to apply for internship in CSE with important dates
  12. List of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year
  13. List of companies I can apply for with 55% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 62% marks in graduation?
  14. List of best software companies to apply for job in India after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  16. How to apply for job in UTV Software Communications Ltd and Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd? List of branches of these companies?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
22nd November 2016, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies in which I can apply with less than 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have 75% in 10th and 64% in graduation, but 47% in 12th. I know that I am not eligible for companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro. Can you tell me in which companies I will be eligible to apply? Please give the name list of the companies in which I can apply for interviews and I am eligible. Please give the list of the name of those companies in your reply.

The list of software companies in which you can apply with less than 60% marks is given below;

Ericsson - Official Website

Hewlett Packard - Official Website

Cisco - Official Website

Syntel - Official Website

CSG International - Official Website

Convergys - Official Website
22nd November 2016, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies in which I can apply with less than 60% marks?

List of companies in India which offers job to the candidates who have scored less than 60% marks are:

Am soft System pvt ltd, New Delhi

Apt software avanues pvt.ltd calcutta

Cell next Solutions Ltd. New Delhi

Bangalore software Services Ltd, Bangalore

ASL Technologies ltd, Bangalore

Honey well solutions Ltd. New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?