18th April 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment?

hi...
m doin ma final yr B.E in CS...v hav tech mahindra campus recruitement ths month...i hav an aggregate of 59.74...is it ok...fr tech mahindra placements..

Related Questions:
  1. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  3. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  4. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  6. Recent Aptitude Question Papers of Tech Mahindra?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I've secured 56% marks in 12th and qualified in GATE exam
  8. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers?
  9. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  10. Am I eligible for campus recruitment after scoring 73% aggregate in BTech
  11. Model question papers for tech mahindra placements?
  12. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  13. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus?
  14. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure of recruitment of freshers in Tech Mahindra?
  16. Can I sit in campus recruitment? I've just completed 6th sem with 75% marks and having 60% and 59% respectively in 10th and 12th std
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  18. List of software companies in India? How much is the aggregate percentage of their recruitment?
8th May 2014, 02:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment?

Am afraid that it won't be ok to have 59.74% since the eligible criteria is 60% and above aggregate through out studies. Usually most of the colleges used to do a round of to 60% if it's point something of 59%, so maybe you can check out with your department teachers on this, to know if you will get the certificate as rounded off to 60% or it will be 59.74%. If it's going to be 59.74% then probably you won't be eligible for Tech Mahindra campus placement. The eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra and other big MNC companies coming for campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Never worry that you won't be able to get the job with just some point % differences instead you can start applying for small companies and startups which have a good future for you where in they have eligibility criteria as 55% and also some check only your skills and not the marks.

You just start working in those type of companies. Gain 2-3 years experiences and then start applying for jobs in bigger MNC companies.
13th September 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment?

Sir,
Am i eligible .my all over aggregated marks un 12th is 61.33 but i an 2nd divisioner
17th September 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for any MNC Companies? In 10th 85%, 12th 56.83%, diploma(ece) 75%, BE(ece)68%. But i joined in diploma using 10th marks only. I studied diplo again from 1st year. But in campus recruitment they considering 12th % also. I am nt the eligibility person in my college campus recruitment. So, i'm missing many companies. What can i do for this problem?
24th September 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have an agregate of 67% in my B.Tech.Am I eligible to Tech Mahindra drive or not?
30th September 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible .my aggregated marks in 10th is 64.8%, 12th is 63.4% and in B.E 7.51 %.
30th September 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for tech Mahindra drive 2015 my 10th % is 64.8 12th % is 63.4% and b.e% is 7.51.
4th October 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a gap of 1 yr between 10th and 12th due to some medical reasons..i m having 10th 84%,12th 73%,B.E 8.87
am i eligible for the process??
2nd November 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am suganya doing Final Year it department I secured 67.25% in 10 th, 69% 12th, 74 % upto my 6 th sem my doubt is Iam eligible for attend oncampus requirement process of techmahendra in my college
2nd November 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am suganya doing Final Year it department I secured 67.25% in 10 th, 69% 12th, 74 % upto my 6 th sem my doubt is Iam eligible for attend oncampus requirement process of techmahendra in my college
19th November 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am riya. My madhyamik aggreicate is 69% and my hs aggricate is 54.5% and my diploma aggrecate is 71%. Can i eligible for campus??plz give me a
19th November 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am sunanda. My 10th aggricate is 69% and 12th aggricate is 54.4% and my overall percentage upto 4th sem in diploma is 70%. Can i eligible for this campussing
7th September 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i anjali my 10th aggrigate is 59.99% and diploma aggrigate 52.99% and my overall percentage upto 3rd sem in b.tech 60.52%.can i eligible for tech mahindra or any other companies plz tel me
30th September 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi my 10th aggregate is 81% and puc aggregate is 63% and up to 6th sem in b.tech aggregate 58%.can I eligible for tech mahindra company or other mnc companies
15th January 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How much parcentage required for campus selection for Tata motors,tech Mahindra company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?