1st March 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

MS in UAE while working in a private firm?

for ms in pharmacutical analysis i want to dubai so i need the college list those r having that course n if any exam is there so plz let me know n hw i'll go for that while in working at private place?

2nd March 2014, 07:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MS in UAE while working in a private firm?

U.A.E --- United Arab Emirates

You can find top class education,mostly the universities offer modern advanced facilities.So soon after completion of the studies in the UAE you can find good opportunities in India or abroad.Generally there are various three state-funded universities in the UAE.Various funded universities are,
→ Zayed University
→ United Arab Emirates University
→ Higher Colleges of Technology

I recommend you to join for your studies in the licensed university.There are approximately 50 private licensed universities in UAE. Before joining ensure that educational levels are good in the university which you are going to join.You can also find Universities from USA,Asia and Europe have their campuses in the United Arab Emirates.
The best university is “The University of Bath-United Arab Emirates” is one of the best universities.Make sure you join the state of art excellent knowledge and educational levels,modern facilities and modern technology.

To be eligible for getting admission you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree from a recognized university to study the Post graduate course.To join for Ph.D course you must have a minimum of masters degree.You may definitely go for the Masters’s degree(Master of science) in various streams.If you even then really interested you may go for the other courses such as Masters of International Business.Many universities such as Heriot Watt University,Americal university of Dubai,Paris-sorbonne university,Abu Dhabi,University of Wollongong,Duabi and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?