21st September 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur?

I have completed my 2nd year of B.tech from mechanical stream. And i want to have a internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur. So i want to know the whole about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  5. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur?
  7. How to get a job in Tata steel Jamshedpur after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in Tata construction company in Jamshedpur if I am doing my B.Tech 3rd year Civil?
  9. How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  10. Job in Tata Steel for ECE students? Vacancy in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  11. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  12. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  13. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  15. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  17. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  18. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
4th October 2015, 10:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur?

It is difficult to get an internship opportunity in TATA Steel. This is because TATA Steel recruits the best of the talents visiting the best of the institutes in the country. Hence the competition is very tough.

- TATA Steel visits various colleges and universities to recruit interns. If you study in such a college or a university you can appear for the internship drive and crack the selection rounds to get selected.
- It also offers global opportunities which you can apply through its career portal in official website.
- You can also take referral of senior employees of TATA steel to get chance of walk-ins for internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?