28th May 2022, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

.Net or Java which one offers good package?

Hi, I am BE CS 2011 passed out with 67 aggregate.. i am working in a Medium sized software company as a developer which focus on .Net technologies. I have been paid 2.2lacks/annum. Its almost 9 months i completed here. However i believe i have got talent to get much more package. As per my knowledge Java developers get good package. Now i am thinking to change platform to java bcoz at the end of the day package matters. Am i right in my way of thinking? Can i get good package in .Net also? or else should i look for java...? Plz help...

31st May 2022, 03:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: .Net or Java which one offers good package?

Net has an almost equal number of job postings. Based on salaries submitted by employees, the average salary of a Junior java developer salary in India and the USA is 4.5 lakhs INR per annum and $ 56,000 per year respectively.

>> In India, For Senior java developer is 9.28 lakhs per annum and in the USA is $101,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?