12th December 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for a Computer Teacher's post in UP Inter College without completing B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BCA course and now I want to apply for a Computer Teacher's post so I want to know is it possible to apply for a Computer Teacher's post in UP Inter College without completing B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved B.Ed colleges in Ranchi
  2. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  3. Can i apply for teachers post while doing B.Ed?
  4. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  6. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
  7. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  8. How to study in Nizam college after completing inter with 86.7?
  9. Can I apply for computer teacher job in LT grade in Rajkiya inter college on the basis of BCA and MCA degrees?
  10. Can I get a government job after finishing B.Ed at the age of 34?
  11. Procedure to join pre primary teacher training certificate course? -- [New]
  12. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  13. Can I apply for CS inter registration after completing B.Com computers?
  14. How to join BSc computer science after completing inter Bi.P.C with 83%
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Sub Inspector Post after completing BE in Computer Science with a weak eye sight (-1.25)?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Professor in any Government college after completing Post Graduation? How can I apply for the Post?
  17. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
24th December 2016, 07:13 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for a Computer Teacher's post in UP Inter College without completing B.Ed?

Yes, you can apply for the post of computer teacher in UP either in a government or a private school without your B.ed degree.

Now, it depends on the school's requirement from the applying candidate whether they need b.Ed degree from the candidate or not.

Since, B.Ed degree has been made mandatory for the applying candidate for the government schools.

But, for private school, if you have higher degree then you can apply for it.

So, if you have time then i will suggest you to go for the B.Ed degree as this will add advantage to your candidature ship and nothing more than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?