26th July 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a computer engineer to become a pilot? Can I take training in government and work in private companies?

Can a computer engineer become a pilot ?
Can we take training in government and work in private companies ? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the reply.

Thanks!

26th July 2015, 09:47 PM
SEOEXPERT

Default Re: Is it possible for a computer engineer to become a pilot? Can I take training in government and work in private companies?

No it is not possible to become a pilot Engineer for a Computer Engineer.Because for a pilot engineer,You have to take a Aeronautics Engineering degree.A Computer Engineer can work as Software Engineer,Hardware Engineer,Web Developer,Web Designer and there are many jobs in Computer Science Engineers.

You can take the government training and also work in private companies.There is not any restriction for working in Private Companies and get training in Government companies.

I suggest you that,First clear your goal that where you want to go.You want to start with Private companies or do yo want to go in Government Sector?After that,you can work for this.You can apply for ISRO,NASA,DRDO and many government sectors for job.

You can also apply for G.A.T.E,after clearing this exam you can apply for many government sector companies those recruits G.A.T.E qualified candidates.So select a single option that where you want to go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?