28th January 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the job in bank if I fail in the bank exam?

Is it possible to get the job in bank if I fail in the bank exam?

How to get private job in bank successfully? What steps to be followed for it?

Related Questions:
31st January 2014, 02:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is it possible to get the job in bank if I fail in the bank exam?Is it possible to get the job in bank if I fail in the bank exam?

Every bank recruits fresher candidates by following two rounds in the selection process which as follows,

-> Written exam.

-> Personal interview.

So, there is no way we can get the job in bank as fresher unless we clear the written exam. If you failed in any one of the bank exam then you can try in other banks for sure but there won't be a way to get the job by failing the exam.

The better option of giving bank exam is to prepare for IBPS bank exam and participate in that as it covers 21 public sector banks and many other banks. I have attached the list of banks which are eligible with IBPS bank exam marks in this post.

Once you clear the IBPS bank exam you will be eligible for all the bank interviews and your name will be called based on the selection of candidates from each bank. This makes it very much easier for you to search a job in bank.

Start preparing for the IBPS exam right away by putting your hard work then for sure you will get the job in no time. To know more about IBPS exams visit http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?