28th January 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for backlog students?

I have 4 back papers.

So, I want a new job for me. Which job for matching my education ?

31st January 2014, 03:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What are the jobs available for backlog students?

Actually the job opportunity which you have for now is joining some BPO companies or maybe some small scale industry where in they take in candidates only with 12th grade as eligibility because with backlogs you cannot apply for any core companies and even for the Government jobs.

Every where the basic eligibility criteria to get a job is minimum of having a complete Graduation degree. So, the best thing for you to do now is as follows

-> Take your time and prepare well for all the 4 subjects which you have failed in your Graduation and give the exam to clear it right away.

-> Once you are preparing to clear the papers just make sure that you will join some computer or any course related to your studies to sharpen your knowledge and build more skills.

-> After you clear the papers, prepare a proper resume mentioning all the details and start applying for the jobs in various companies.

-> Prepare well for the aptitude test and interview which will be the selection process in any company and make sure you get the job.

Just follow the above steps wherein clearing all the papers in your Graduation is the most important tasks which you need to do before starting to search for the job.

If you think that you need more time to clear the papers or so then probably you can apply for BPO jobs wherein they won't check your Graduation degree most of the time but only your communication skills. So, if you are good in that then you will get the job without any issue but make sure that you prepare for the subjects while working and then give the exam without fail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?