31st May 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a student having 6 CGPA to get placed in campus placement?

Can i get previous years placement statistics of nit warangal metallurgy branch ?????will a student with 6 pointer(cgpa) in my branch get placed ???? What would be the extra things which I need to work on to ensure that I will get the job even with low marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  3. What is the chance to get placement through campus selection? I am a student of IIT Roorkee of mechanical engineering department
  4. What are the career opportunities for B.Tech Civil graduate?
  5. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for Tata motors campus placement? -- [New]
  7. Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement with 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester?
  9. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  10. Does GATE score is required for campus placement?
  11. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5 -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student
  16. How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
31st May 2015, 10:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a student having 6 CGPA to get placed in campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get previous years placement statistics of nit warangal metallurgy branch ?????will a student with 6 pointer(cgpa) in my branch get placed ???? What would be the extra things which I need to work on to ensure that I will get the job even with low marks?

Yeah it is possible for you to attend placement with having 6 CGPA as it is enough for appearing for placement. The main thing which you need to know is that marks are just an entry to an opportunity, only your talent states whether you get a job or not.

The other things to be made sure is you should have a updated resume, as it is the one which signifies your first impression to the panel members. You should practice well for the aptitude test as many companies have that as the first selection. The other skill which makes sure of your job is a good communication, it is the only way to communicate well in order to a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?