1st September 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

In which private company I can apply to get job after completion of M.Sc Botany?

Which private company I can apply to get the job after completion of M.Sc Botany? Can you please list me down all the various opportunities which I have to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

5th September 2017, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which private company I can apply to get job after completion of M.Sc Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which private company I can apply to get the job after completion of M.Sc Botany? Can you please list me down all the various opportunities which I have to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of MSc Botany can apply to various private companies given below. Candidates can find the vacancy details in the job portals.

Core2Code - Official Website

Acurus Solutions - Official Website

Alpha Coding Solutions – 17, Ramanathan Street, Postal Colony, T Nagar, Chennai

Resolve Medicode - Official Website

Beta Education - Official Website

ISkills Solutions - Official Website

Concentrix - Official Website

Koolbuch Technology - Official Website

Venper Academy - Official Website

Sakshi Fertilizers - Official Website

Xeal Education Services - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?