31st October 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?

What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  4. Job in Private Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) graudate in Hyderabad?
  5. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  6. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  8. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  10. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  15. How can I get a job in IT company after completing B.Tech and diploma in computer science
  16. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  18. What types of job available in private sector after completion of M.Sc Electronics science?
31st October 2015, 11:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?

You should do the following :-

- First upload your profile in the leading job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine, etc.
- Appear in various off-campus recruitment drives of companies and try to clear all the selection rounds.
- Try to get referral from employees of various IT companies and appear in the walk-ins.
- You can also enroll in consultants like elitmus, AMCAT, Cocubes, etc. through which you can get job opportunity.
1st November 2015, 12:22 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you.
After completion of B.tech computer science there are many opportunities which you can acquire to join in IT companies. There are many companies which recruits computer science students for developing, testing and other IT operations.

Either you can get a job through campus from your college where many companies comes and selects candidates through various process. If you have missed your campus selection, then there is nothing to worry you can get into IT companies through Off campus which is the other way after completion of your course.

The process is that you should apply for the company which you would like to join. You need to visit the company on the interview date and there will be process such as aptitude test, technical round, GD and then HR.

The selection process differs between companies for which you are applying. Basically the aptitude test will be mandatory in many of the companies for which you should prepare yourself aptitude wise by referring books. In the technical round you should be strong in the basics and should know to program in the language which you know well. The GD is purely a communication round and you should enhance your speaking and leadership skills to clear this round. At last comes the HR interview where you will meet the HR who is going to recruit you to their company and you need to address yourself and then they will ask you questions regarding yourself and academics wise. If you clear them, then you will be selected to their company.
1st November 2015, 12:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The most important thing for getting a job is that you must have good practical knowledge in your core field.

Now a days most of the company take written test before interview.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the following :

** General aptitude

** Good general knowledge

** Good technical knowledge

** Good communication skill

** Good personality in the interview.

You should be very true in the interview. My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for your training and project sections carefully because most of the questions are asked related to your project and summer training in the interview.
2nd November 2015, 11:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you.

You have to apply for the leading IT companies like Infosys, CTS, TCS, Wipro, HCL etc for a job through their websites.

You can also attend fresher’s drive conducted by many companies.

Many of the leading companies require 60% marks in all the educations i.e. from 10th to graduation.

You have to prepare well for an aptitude test because that is the first round of test in the interview.

After clearing the aptitude test you have to appear for a technical round and then finally HR round.

You can also get some tips from your seniors or from your college placement cell.

You can also get the information about the jobs in job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?