2nd January 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow for getting job in small core companies after completion of B.Tech EEE?

Hello, I am a recent pass out student from EEE stream with B.Tech 75% . Actually I want to join a small core company for experience. So that I can develop myself as a better professional in future. Can any body please give some idea how to apply for those job or what courses i do to get a core job ? Please give some guidance !! Reply Please

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  5. List of electrical core companies to apply after completion of B.E EEE?
  6. List of EEE core companies job available in Coimbatore
  7. Is GATE score necessary to get core EEE job? What are the qualifications required?
  8. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  9. How to get a job in core companies in Chennai after completion of B.E Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  10. List core companies in Chennai for female EEE graduates?
  11. How to get Job in Electrical Core Companies after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  12. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  14. How can I get a job in core company after doing EEE 3rd year
  15. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  16. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  17. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  18. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
7th January 2017, 12:48 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to follow for getting job in small core companies after completion of B.Tech EEE?

First of all, I want to congratulate you on successfully completion of your B.Tech. Now, coming to your question. You scored 75% because of which you are eligible for many core companies. Try to give interview in every possible place and you will definitely get the one. Go to the career site of the core companies and apply for the job by uploading your CV. Also you can go for GATE exam which which open the opportunity for you to get into public sector companies.
15th January 2017, 04:23 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Procedure to follow for getting job in small core companies after completion of B.Tech EEE?

Hi,

Electronics and electrical is very vast field. Happy to know that, you want to make career in core field. EEE is very well in demand. You can do following courses,

-Electrical engineering
-Embedded system
-communication principles and technologies
-Optical fiber communication
-Microwave technology
-mobile communication
-CCNA
-CCNP
-Networking principles
-Mobile technologies
-Antenna science
-Radar system
-Space communication
-Bluetooth/wifi technology
-VLSI
-MATLAB
-VHDML etc.

Some of the core companies where you can try,
-schielndler
-airtel
-vodafone
-isro
-drdo
-jio digital
-idea
-einfochips
-wipro
-tata technologies
-tata elexi
-qualcomm
-infosys
-docomo
-philips
-sony
-samsung
-nvidia etc.

For campus placement, eligibility criteria,
-60% or more throughout 10th,12th ,engineering
-Aptitude test
-essay writing
-technical round
-HR round.

Rounds varies from companies to company.

Try your best and you will make it to core company.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?