9th January 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech EEE with 56 percentage?

Actually complete my B.Tech in EEE branch with 56 percentage and already I learned c, c++, and now persuing dot net course. So, I want to do a good job in a good company. So, for that what I will do? actually my interest is in software job but I am in in EEE. So, that I am getting confused.......please solve my problem...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  3. What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE? -- [New]
  4. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  5. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE
  6. Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech?
  7. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  11. Can I get job in TIBCO Software to work in Abroad being a B.E.(EEE) final year student?
  12. Preferable company for internship and job?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  14. Why we need to apply for a software job after completion of EEE? Will it be good for future career?
  15. How can I join a private ship company after completion of DEEE, BE EEE?
  16. How to get EEE companies job? I have completed B.Tech EEE with 63%
  17. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
12th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech EEE with 56 percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually complete my B.Tech in EEE branch with 56 percentage and already I learned c, c++, and now persuing dot net course. So, I want to do a good job in a good company. So, for that what I will do? actually my interest is in software job but I am in in EEE. So, that I am getting confused.......please solve my problem...

It is very difficult to get a job in the leading MNCs with less than 60% marks in B.Tech EEE. Most of the MNCs will recruit candidates who have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation. So you can apply for other companies who recruit candidates with less than 60% marks in graduation. You should have very good knowledge in programming and computer science. The candidates will be recruited through aptitude test, technical interview and hr interview in most of the software companies. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals or job sites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?