6th April 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get a translator job in Germany Embassy?

hello sir, can you please tell me the requirements to get a job in germany embassy.. ??? translator job in germany embassy

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  2. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  3. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  4. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  6. How to get a job in Indian Embassy in Germany?
  7. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope in Hindi after doing PG in Hindi?
  9. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  10. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  11. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  12. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  13. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  14. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  15. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  16. What are the requirements to do mechanical engineering job in Germany?
  17. How to get a job in german embassy?
  18. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
29th September 2017, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get a translator job in Germany Embassy?

You need to have a degree level qualification in German language to become eligible to apply for such jobs. They will look for the best candidate based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

Hence, make sure that you are having the required qualification and be prepared for the written exam/interview for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?