11th February 2023, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is is a right decision to do .Net and PHP now and later Java? What else a .net web developer needs to learn?

Hello friends, I'm going to complete my Masters degree in Computer Applications. I haven't set a clear goal yet that I really aspire to go but this is the time when I need to do so. I learn't basics of java but didn't find it very easy. Although I want to learn it, but what I feel now it seems easier to me to learn .net and php right now. Later in the industrial project duration I can learn java because I'll have more time then (will get rid of the college studies).

What you think guys, am I right or wrong?
And yes, what else a .net web developer needs to learn?

30th May 2023, 09:13 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is is a right decision to do .Net and PHP now and later Java? What else a .net web developer needs to learn?

Whether or not it is a right decision to learn .NET and PHP now and later Java depends on your personal goals and preferences. If you are interested in web development, then learning .NET and PHP is a good choice. .NET is a popular platform for developing web applications, and PHP is another popular language that is often used for web development. Java is also a popular language for web development, but it may be more difficult to learn than .NET or PHP.
If you are not sure which language to learn, I would recommend starting with .NET or PHP. These languages are both relatively easy to learn and there are many resources available to help you learn them. Once you have a good understanding of one of these languages, you can then decide if you want to learn Java.
It is also important to have a good understanding of the .NET framework. The .NET framework is a collection of libraries and tools that are used to develop .NET applications.
If you are serious about becoming a .NET web developer, I would recommend taking some online courses or tutorials. There are many resources available that can help you learn the skills you need. You can also find a mentor or join a community of .NET developers to get help and support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?