11th February 2023, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Wipro WILP Background verification off campus drive

I got my BGV mail on 22nd dec 2021 and I submitted all necessary documents, and i got candidature update mail from wipro on 6th jan 2022. Is this indicating my Background verification is done? Or not?

30th May 2023, 08:57 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Wipro WILP Background verification off campus drive

The candidature update mail from Wipro does not necessarily indicate that your background verification is done. It could simply mean that your application is still under review. However, if you have submitted all the necessary documents, it is likely that your background verification is in progress.

Here are some things you can do to check the status of your background verification:
  • Contact the Wipro HR department: You can contact the Wipro HR department to inquire about the status of your background verification.
  • Check your Wipro portal: If you have a Wipro portal, you can check the status of your background verification there.
  • Wait for a response from Wipro: If you have not received any updates from Wipro, it is best to wait for a response from them.
It is important to note that the background verification process can take a few weeks to complete. So, it is best to be patient and wait for a response from Wipro.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?