22nd April 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right decision to try for software job still after completion of B.Tech with only 55% marks?

Is it a right decision to try for software job still after completion of B.Tech with only 55% marks? Will I be able to get the job or not? If it's not possible what type of jobs to look for? Can someone please guide me with the information?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  4. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  5. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  7. How to get a software job after qualifying for B.Tech with 60%
  8. After B.Tech. is it better to go for job or higher education?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Is there any job opportunities other than software job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  11. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  12. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  14. What is the procedure I need to follow for getting a software job?
  15. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  17. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  18. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
24th April 2016, 12:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to try for software job still after completion of B.Tech with only 55% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it a right decision to try for software job still after completion of B.Tech with only 55% marks? Will I be able to get the job or not? If it's not possible what type of jobs to look for? Can someone please guide me with the information?
Yes, you can try for software job after completion of B.Tech with 55% marks. You can apply for companies which offer jobs to those who scored over 50% marks in B.Tech. There are many companies which offer jobs for the B.Tech holder with 55% marks. You have to identify those companies and apply for a job. The selection process consists of Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. After working and gaining some experience you can move to some other companies.
24th April 2016, 12:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to try for software job still after completion of B.Tech with only 55% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can try for software job after completion of B.Tech with 55% marks. You can apply for companies which offer jobs to those who scored over 50% marks in B.Tech. There are many companies which offer jobs for the B.Tech holder with 55% marks. You have to identify those companies and apply for a job. The selection process consists of Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. After working and gaining some experience you can move to some other companies.
24th April 2016, 08:50 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed B-Tech degree with only 55% percent. You want to know whether a software job is right decision or not.

>>Now a day’s all most all good private sector software companies such as TCS, IBM, Infosys etc put eligibility criteria that student must possess throughout 60% in their academics. So you are not eligible in most of the companies. In my opinion you have to try in government jobs instead of trying in software companies.

Following are the options of government job in which you can apply:

--SSC CGL

--UPSC Civil Services Exam

--IB ACIO Exam

--IBPS/SBI PO

-- Indian Railway (JE and SSE post)

>>So in my opinion you have to get aware about the latest notification of government jobs and start your preparation accordingly.
25th April 2016, 04:21 PM
manju51

Hi,
You have completed B-TECH with 55 % percentage,
As a fresher company criteria INFOSYS,TCS, WIPRO ,IBM, CTS .. above 60% is eligible ....
Better try to government sector like
BANK JOBS -IBPS
RAILWAY JOBS...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?