18th March 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Roles & responsibilities of Associate Account Manager in Collabera?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Collabera as an Associate Account Manager. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Collabera. Please tell me immediately.

9th May 2018, 03:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Associate Account Manager in Collabera?

Roles and Responsibilities of Associate Account Manager in Collabera:

Some of the primary responsibilities of Associate Account Manage in Collabera includes,

>> You are required to develop and maintain the relationships with the consultants and clients to impart a professional network.

>> You should consult with the internal managers to identify the client needs

>> You are required to manage candidates throughout the interview and hiring process.

>> You should support and partner with the international offices and domestic offices to fill client needs

>> You are required to contact, source and interview and qualified technical job seekers.

>> You must act a a liaison between the hiring manager and the qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?