30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Excelsoft India Mysore as a Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Excelsoft India Mysore. Please tell me immediately.

2nd September 2019, 11:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore?

Company Name : Excelsoft India

Trainee – Software Engineer || Noida || Experience Required: Freshers || BE/BTech/MCA ||

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore as follows :

-You will have to work over development of HTML pages with necessary CSS and validation scripts.
-Understanding of coding languages to update UI related issues.
-Report and documentation.
-Unit testing of components.
-Adaptability and changes.
-Support and troubleshooting for technical issues.
3rd September 2019, 12:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Excelsoft India

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> As a Software Engineer Trainee, you need to document the pseudo code as applicable w.r.t. the templates.

>> You need to understand the documents and process being followed with respect to the development activities.

>> You are required to understand the code and update UI related issues. You need to involve in Unit testing of the components that are developed.

>> As a Software Engineer Trainee, you need to develop HTML pages with necessary CSS and validation scripts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?