30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How selection is conducted in Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Excelsoft India Mysore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee Can you please tell me about the selection process for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

2nd September 2019, 11:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is conducted in Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Selection Procedure is conducted in Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee interview as follows :
-Online appitute test for general abilities check.
-Technical test for coding abilities.
-Machine Programming test or Ops manager round.
-HR interview.
2nd September 2019, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is conducted in Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Excelsoft India

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ System Test

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview

>> All the above mentioned rounds will be held on the same day.

Make sure you have the below mentioned skills to crack this recruitment.

* Good understanding of the programming languages namely Java/ C++/ C

* Good knowledge of Logic building and good understanding of the programming environment such as Visual Studio.NET with C#VB.NET, ASP.NET as coding language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?