24th October 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Accenture Services, Noida?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Accenture Services, Noida for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Accenture Services, Noida. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

29th October 2018, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Accenture Services, Noida?

Selected candidates for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture Services, Noida are offered a average salary pay of INR 3,50,000 per annum. Candidate who have passed BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA with full time mode only from any recognized university are eligible. Candidate must have good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
29th October 2018, 10:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Accenture Services, Noida?

Selected candidates for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture Services, Noida will get a average salary package of INR 3,50,000 per annum. Candidate who have passed BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA with full time mode only from any recognized university are eligible. Candidate must have good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills to be eligible to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Accenture Services, Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?