23rd June 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Application Engineer in Google Hyderabad?

I am going to attend an interview of Google Hyderabad for the post of Software Application Engineer. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Google Hyderabad. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

26th June 2019, 02:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Application Engineer in Google Hyderabad?

There is no such fixed salary structure for every candidate, it depends upon how good the interview goes and how better is the candidate in convincing the interviewer in salary negotiation.

However, at an average if we see then the minimum salary package ranges in between 15L - 22L p.a.
27th June 2019, 10:23 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Application Engineer in Google Hyderabad?

Salary depends upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in technical field.They will judge you upon your demonstrating and resolving skills.

-technical knowledge.
-programming skills.
-excellent communication skills.

Salary package ranges from
Avg Base Pay :₹1,437,154 per annum.
Additional Pay :₹311,520 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?