26th December 2018, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in KPIT Technologies, Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of KPIT Technologies, Pune for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in KPIT Technologies, Pune.

1st January 2019, 03:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in KPIT Technologies, Pune?

Starting salary package of Software Engineer in KPIT Technologies, Pune is around INR 4.0 LPA. Candidate who must have passed BE / B.Tech / MCA from any recognized university are eligible to attend Software Engineer interview in KPIT Technologies, Pune.
Candidates must have obtained minimum 55% and above throughout their academics (10th , 12th , UG / PG ).
Candidates should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.

You should have no gaps during the studies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?