3rd September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Testing Associates in Indium Software Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the salary of Software Testing Associates in Indium Software Chennai. I am going to attend the interview of this company for this post but I don't know about the salary package. Please tell me immediately.

8th September 2019, 12:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Testing Associates in Indium Software Chennai?

Software Testing Associates salaries at Indium Software Chennai can range from Rs.2,49,599 - Rs.3,79,842.

There is 2 rounds interview of Software Testing Associates in Indium Software Chennai:-

1)Written Aptitude Test

2)Technical Interview

Address:

Ganesh Chambers, Old No. 143, New No. 64,
Eldams Rd, Venus Colony, Teynampet,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018

Phone: 044 6606 9100

For more information visit on (https://www.indiumsoftware.com)
8th September 2019, 02:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Testing Associates in Indium Software Chennai?

Being a Software Testing Associate in Indium Software, candidates may get an approximate salary of Rs. 2,35,000/- and above per year.

Gradually the salary of the candidate may increase depending upon the performance and experience as per the norms of organization.

Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview at the given address.

Add: Amazon Development Centre India , Ground Floor, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113
8th September 2019, 02:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name : Indium Software

Position : Software Testing

Salary package of Software Testing Associates in Indium Software Chennai is around INR 2.7-4.2 lakhs per annum. For better growth and salary you should work on your SQL working skills.

Walkin Interview Location:
Indium Software
No.64,Ganesh Chambers Eldams Road,
Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018
Contact Person: Kiruthiga/Haripriya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?