3rd September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Indium Software Chennai Software Testing interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Indium Software Chennai for the post of Software Testing. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

8th September 2019, 12:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Indium Software Chennai Software Testing interview?

Eligibility to attend Indium Software Chennai Software Testing interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must Have 2-5 Years of Experience in Test Automation

2)Candidates should have strong experience in automation testing, selenium web driver and Java.

3)Candidates must have excellent Communication, Logical thinking, and reasoning skills is a must.

4)Candidates must have experience with use of Version control tools, preferably GIT.

5)Additional Automation tool experience.

6)Candidates should have framework development experience and good understanding of the frameworks.

Address:

Ganesh Chambers, Old No. 143, New No. 64,
Eldams Rd, Venus Colony, Teynampet,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018

Phone: 044 6606 9100

For more information visit on (https://www.indiumsoftware.com)
8th September 2019, 02:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Indium Software Chennai Software Testing interview?

Company Name : Indium Software
u
Position : Software Testing

Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years

Eligibility to attend Indium Software Chennai Software Testing interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-B.E. /B. Tech. / M.C.A. are eligible for this recruitment drive.
-2018 and 2019 batch passouts are eligible for this recruitment process.
-Knowledge on SQL programming.
-Good communication skills.

Walkin Interview Location:
Indium Software
No.64,Ganesh Chambers Eldams Road,
Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018
Contact Person: Kiruthiga/Haripriya
8th September 2019, 02:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Indium Softwar Software Testing interview, candidates should have completed their, B.E/B T.ech/BCA/MCA/B.SC/M.SC from a recognised college/university.

Candidates should have scored 65% to 75% marks throughout the academic career.

Candidates must have cleared all the pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of educational gap will be allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?