24th January 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Which science subjects at Graduate level can get me a high salary job?

I want to know about the science subjects which i can do at the graduate level for getting high salary jobs under private sector. So please give me the details of such courses?

24th January 2016, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which science subjects at Graduate level can get me a high salary job?

There are many options in science streams which can be opted and build a bright career. There is ample scope in each and every science subject areas. Hence you should opt for the subject in which you have interest, like to study and have good fundamental base. You should take up the subject in which you scored well in the past.
25th January 2016, 07:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which science subjects at Graduate level can get me a high salary job?

As per my knowledge and point of view I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation with that science subject with which you had done your 12th. As it will be really helpful for you to increase your knowledge in that particular subject and skill. Moreover you can also go with your interest.
For getting top profile government jobs as well as private jobs your percentage in graduation, practical skill, speaking skill, basic computer knowledge is in demand.
Try to score more than 60% in your graduation from recognised board.
25th January 2016, 07:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, I would be helpful to you in this confusion by suggesting that you should pursue graduation in that science subject in which you are interested and know strengths.
Actually, every science subject is in demand only persons ability,practical knowledge and interest matters.
So, don't be confused, go with your strengthen subject and interest.
25th January 2016, 08:36 PM
january2016

If you want to go for the science subjects in your graduation degree then it will be better for you to go in the medical field.
Because opting science in the graduation level will leads your career in the medical field.
So, below are the career option available for you when opting science in your graduation field:

1. Doctor.
2. Physician.
3. Druggist.
4. chemist.

** So, if you get any of the above mentioned job you will be paid high. Salary scale is
more form 1st option to last option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?