18th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing MDS in India? Is it necessary to do private practice?

Scope of doing MDS in India? Is it necessary to do private practice?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of doing MDS in India? Is it necessary to do private practice? -- [New]
  2. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  3. Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?
  4. Options and courses after completing BDS except MDS?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  6. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  8. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  9. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  10. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
  11. Scope of MDS Pedodontics in near future?
  12. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  13. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  14. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  15. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When will the MDS university private forms come out?
  17. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  18. Which specialization has wide scope in MDS?
15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
january2016

Default Re: Scope of doing MDS in India? Is it necessary to do private practice?

Scope of doing MDS in India is good for anyone who wanted to go into medical field.
Just like BDS you can do MDS.
You can assume BDS as under-graduate course and MDS as Post-graduate course.

SO, after doing MDS your salary package will be more and you will be eligible for the higher package job.

SO, this is the scope of MDS in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?