31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Changepond Technologies Chennai Electric Engineer Trainee interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Changepond Technologies Chennai for the post of Electric Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Changepond Technologies? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

3rd September 2019, 05:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Changepond Technologies Chennai Electric Engineer Trainee interview?

Company Name : Changepond Technologies

Selection procedure of Changepond Technologies Chennai Electric Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Written or online apptitude test for general abilities check.
-Technical test.
-Manager round.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?