27th May 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Principal Global Services Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Principal Global Services Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this company for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

30th May 2020, 10:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Principal Global Services Hyderabad?

Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Principal Global Services Hyderabad as follows:-

1. Online or Written Test. ( Aptitude+Technical)
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.

Official Website:-http://www.principal.com
3rd June 2020, 06:01 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Principal Global Services Hyderabad?

The recruitment process for Principal Global Services Off Campus is through eLitmus Test.
Candidates short-listed in the eLitmus Test will be shortlisted for further rounds such as a Technical interview followed by an HR interview.
Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size/ stamp size photo
You must carry the xerox copies of your certificates.
You should possess your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?