23rd March 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Should a candidate sign bond to join Junior Engineer post in Mindtree? Duration of bond agreement?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that Mindtree is signing Bond for Junior Engineer post? Should a candidate sign a Bond for this post? If yes then what is the duration of Bond agreement?

26th March 2016, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should a candidate sign bond to join Junior Engineer post in Mindtree? Duration of bond agreement?

Yes, you can definitely sign a bond for a job in Mindtree. There are various companies who have a bond feature to ensure that the investment done by the company on the student while training is returned to them in the form if work for their clients. There is no harm in signing bond unless you have better job options in hand or want to pursue higher studies in that year. It ensures your job too as company will not sack you until you give extremely downgraded performance. The duration of bond period is usually around 9-14 months.
21st March 2022, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should a candidate sign bond to join Junior Engineer post in Mindtree? Duration of bond agreement?

i signed agreement in mindtree but i cant join .wht will happen?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?