9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become an Associate Analyst in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

14th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Skills required to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd:

Some of the major skills that are required in order to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd are given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

>> You must have experience in codes using below mentioned languages.
* C++
* C language
* C#

>> You should be able to learn quickly and must be pro active and self starting.

>> You must be proficient in business communication skills along with excellent language skills and interpersonal skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?