13th July 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Developer Intern in Verizon Media Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Verizon Media Hyderabad as a Software Developer Intern? I want to become a Software Developer Intern in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 06:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer Intern in Verizon Media Hyderabad?

Skills required to become a Software Developer Intern in Verizon Media Hyderabad are as follows:-
Computer Programming and Coding
Software Development
Object-Oriented Design
Software Testing and Debugging
Problem Solving and Logical Thinking
Written and Verbal Communication
Teamwork
17th July 2019, 10:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer Intern in Verizon Media Hyderabad?

Company Name: Verizon Media

Position: Software Developer – Intern

Job Location: Hyderabad

Salary: ₹ 20-30k Per Month

Skills required to become a Software Developer Intern in Verizon Media Hyderabad as follows :

-Knowledge of programming languages to do coding.
-Problem-solving skills and support.
-Strong team player.
-Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, Java, databases etc for development.
-Linux/UNIX expierience

You can visit this website for complete information :
www.verizonmedia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?