30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore. Please tell me about the necessary skills required. Waiting for your response!

2nd September 2019, 11:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore?

Company Name : Excelsoft India

Trainee – Software Engineer || Noida || Experience Required: Freshers || BE/BTech/MCA ||

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore as follows :

-Understanding of OOPs concepts.
-Good understanding of object oriented programming language such as C++ / JAVA / C# etc.
-Good knowledge in Visual Studio.NET with ASP.NET, with C#/VB.NET as coding language.
-Knowledge on web based application development (client-server architecture).
-Good Analytical & Problem solving Skills.
-Good knowledge in logic building.
2nd September 2019, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Excelsoft India Mysore?

Skills required to attend Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Excelsoft India Mysore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Excelsoft India

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have good understanding of the programming languages namely Java/ C++/ C

>> Must have good knowledge of Logic building and good understanding of the programming environment such as Visual Studio.NET with C#VB.NET, ASP.NET as coding language.

>> You should have good knowledge on web based application development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?