27th December 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Which Stream do I have to take in 11th To become a Software Engineer?

Dear Madam/Sir, Which subject and Stream should I select in 11th Standard to become Software Engineer.? Is it necessary to take Computer Science for becoming a Software Engineer...? Can you please suggest me the right way? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer
  3. Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?
  4. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?
  5. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  6. Should I opt PCM in 11th to become Software Engineer?
  7. How can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration?
  8. Which course I can take up next to become a software engineer? Medical or Non-Medical?
  9. How to become a software engineering? I am a 11th standard student
  10. What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th class?
  11. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer in the future?
  12. How to become a Software Engineer if studying from Biology group?
  13. Is it possible for a student from arts stream to get a job as software engineer? -- [New]
  14. Which MBA stream is good for Software Engineer?
  15. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  16. Subjects to opt in 11th standard to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Software Engineer?
  18. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
27th December 2016, 09:37 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which Stream do I have to take in 11th To become a Software Engineer?

Yes, to become a Software Engineer you have to choose Computer Science Group then only you can survive in the IT field.Because all the basics of computer subjects are discussed here.

After completion of 11th and 12th, you have to choose computer related groups only like B.sc Computers, BCA, B.Tech CSC, or IT.

And daily read Computer Magazines, concentrate on Languages like C, C++, Java.
28th December 2016, 03:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Stream do I have to take in 11th To become a Software Engineer?

In order to become a software engineer you have to take science stream in 11th standard. You have to take physics, chemistry mathematics as your subjects as well as computer science which is most important, because at that time you will learn different computer languages. After completing 12th standard with these subjects you can go for B.Tech/B.E in computer engineering/BCA/BCS which will lead you to become a software engineer in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?