7th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I opt for high school teacher job?

Sir, I am M.Sc chemistry and B.Ed. In graduation my subject was chemistry, physics and zoology as subsidiary subject. Please guide me which subject I should take for high school teacher exam. Please send me PDF of required subject syllabus. I will be very thankful to you.

12th February 2017, 09:24 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt for high school teacher job?

To become a high school teacher B.Ed degree is sufficient. Also Candidates need to give Entrance tests which are conducted by the various state and Independent educational bodies to become teacher.

Here I'm telling you the subjects which are required in entrance exam:-

>>English

>>General Knowledge

>>Aptitude

>>Basic Arithmetic Teaching.
12th February 2017, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt for high school teacher job?

You are a M.Sc chemistry graduate and you can only teach chemistry subjects according to your qualification. Also, make sure that you have done B.Ed in the chemistry subject. For getting a teaching job at any school, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria first.

Government as well as some private schools ask for TET/CTET score for teaching jobs. Hence, if you have qualified any of these exams, then it will be added advantage for you. Otherwise, you can also try for private schools jobs directly, if there is any vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?