27th June 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting government or private job after completion of diploma in Agriculture?

Sir/Mam,

My brother had complete agriculture diploma with good marks is their any chance for job government or private? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  3. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering?
  5. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  6. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  7. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  8. Is it possible to get a job in private or government bank after completion of diploma in IT?
  9. Will I get a chance to get a job in any company after doing electronics diploma
  10. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  11. Is Greenland Institute of Agriculture in Kurnool a valid college to get private or government jobs? -- [New]
  12. Information about BTC training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  14. Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?
  15. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  18. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
27th June 2016, 10:16 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting government or private job after completion of diploma in Agriculture?

Yes, if he had completed the diploma with good marks then for sure he will get a good job whether it be a government job or a private job.

Listen, it depends on your brother what exactly he wants. As there are a lot many jobs in the market, but we can not suggest any of the job blindly to him, it depends on his interest and passion for the job. So, it will be better for you to ask him what kind of job he wanted to do, then reach us, so that we can help you out with more clarity and confidently.

Because at this point of time neither you are sure nor we are sure what exactly his interest is.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?