23rd February 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to join TCS Ignite if also selected in Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Friends,
I have attended and got selected in TCS Ignite Interview at Vijayawada. And I have also attended and got selected in TCS Off-Campus Interview at Eluru and got an offer letter. But I want to join TCS Ignite. So, is there any problem as I have got an offer letter of TCS Off-Campus?

Related Questions:
31st March 2016, 07:49 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Is there any problem to join TCS Ignite if also selected in Off-Campus Drive?

No there will be no issue if you join any one of the location of TCS, overall you will be joining TCS only. Even you have not proceed with any of the formalities with any one of the TCS region so you are free to choose TCS of your choice based on the region.

Before choosing make sure that you have take the right decision. make sure if the TCS you are going to join pays you more than the current one or equivalent. Check for the Bond agreement. Check for the Training duration and all.

And based on these analysis take your final decision to join the TCS of your preferred location.
31st March 2016, 07:55 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Is there any problem to join TCS Ignite if also selected in Off-Campus Drive?

No there will be no issue if you join any one of the location of TCS, overall you will be joining TCS only. Even you have not proceed with any of the formalities with any one of the TCS region so you are free to choose TCS of your choice based on the region.

Before choosing make sure that you have take the right decision. make sure if the TCS you are going to join pays you more than the current one or equivalent. Check for the Bond agreement. Check for the Training duration and all.

And based on these analysis take your final decision to join the TCS of your preferred location.
12th April 2016, 08:27 PM
Quantum reply

No there will be no problem at all. If you are selected in TCS , when you will get your call letter only then you can join. It doesn't matter that from which location you are selected. You need to clear a module after which you will get a call letter and than you can join.

You will get the call letter on the basis of your marks which you will get after clearing the module.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?