25th May 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Are there companies which require less than 60% throughout the academics for offering job?

I have 58 % in 12th and 70 % in B.Tech, so tell me that am i eligible for MNC like - infosys, hcl and tcs or not?
Are there some companies which require below 60% throughout?

31st May 2016, 08:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there companies which require less than 60% throughout the academics for offering job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 58 % in 12th and 70 % in B.Tech, so tell me that am i eligible for MNC like - infosys, hcl and tcs or not?
Are there some companies which require below 60% throughout?
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for Infosys, TCS and HCL recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, TCS and HCL are,

TCS, =60%

HCL and Infosys=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, TCS and HCL recruitment.
1st June 2016, 12:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there companies which require less than 60% throughout the academics for offering job?

Yes dear most of the top recruited companies are looking for the candidates who have scored more than 60%. This is the main bench mark for any type of selection process. And one more thing this may change whether it is on or off campus.

You have secured 58% of marks in 12th. That means you are not eligible to apply for these companies. But you can give the exam but don't keep any expectations. This is for your experience only.
1st June 2016, 12:48 AM
samsung1992

Being honest with you, No you are exactly not eligible for any of the best MNC to apply for the recruitment drive as they need minimum of 60% marks through the academic career that is 10th class, 12th class as well as engineering degree.

So, if you have the less percentage they won't consider you at all.
Yes, you can go to the start up companies or small companies, as they have minimum eligibility requirement of 50% and above through out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?