29th May 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do and where should I go for a good job being afraid of job exams?

I am 28 year old have a degree of MSC in physics with SECOND class, but I have no job till now. I am afraid of job exams, so what and where should I go for a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  2. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  3. PG courses other than MDS after BDS?
  4. Will I get a good job after completing 12th science Arts from Punjab Board?
  5. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  6. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  7. Good job after third year B.Com? How can I apply for these jobs?
  8. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  11. Is air hostess job good for female candidates? How to apply for the job?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  13. What type of job I will get if I clear the group 2 exam?
  14. Will I loose my job which I got selected if there is a mistake which I did in the resume?
  15. What is the background of Asian School of Laws? Will this course help me getting a good job?
  16. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me? -- [New]
  17. Which type of job exams can I give?
  18. Job oriented exams anywhere in PAN India?
31st May 2016, 10:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do and where should I go for a good job being afraid of job exams?

You are in a critical situation and you need to get out of it to move ahead in your life. Since you are afraid of the job exams, so the first step will be remove this fear. The best solution to this is give mock tests. Get admission in a coachinng institute, study well and give mock tests to get rid of the fear. Appear in the job exams initially just with the aim of testing your fear and get rid of it. Then prepare well and appear in further job exams, crack it and other selection rounds to get employment opportunity. If you do not want to step forward this way, then you should start doing some business on your own as there will not be any job exams.
31st May 2016, 01:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do and where should I go for a good job being afraid of job exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 28 year old have a degree of MSC in physics with SECOND class, but I have no job till now. I am afraid of job exams, so what and where should I go for a good job?

For a job without examination means you have to apply for private companies. So you can try for a job in BPOs, retail field, marketing field etc. For a job in BPOs you can go for a walk in interviews, many companies like Sutherland Global Services conducts walk in interviews frequently. You can walk in and attend the interview. You should have very good communication skill. If you do well you can easily get a job. The website link is Official Website
31st May 2016, 03:45 PM
january2016

Second class degree is little bit satisfactorily for the company's recruitment drive, because 2nd class degree is not up-to mark which can make you eligible for any campus recruitment drive, so please make sure that you have 60% + throughout your educational career, then only you will be eligible for any of the campus recruitment process drive.

Apart from this you need to take away the fear of job interview, because without the interview you are not going to be hired by any company.
Try to read aloud and try to speak in front of the mirror.
31st May 2016, 04:16 PM
monu2681992

Now a days no one understand by 2nd class marks which you have got. No one can guess your percentage by the word 2nd class which used to be happen at one point of time, so you have to write down your exact percentage you got in your MSC.

You need to mention in percentage. If you are afraid of the job exams then how you will get the job. Without facing the interview exams you are not supposed to get any of the job. So, have confidence in you and ace the fear that is in front of you.

Haven't you listened those punchline, "Ahead of all fear, there is a success."
So, just wake up and face the difficulties, because life is your and you have to live it. No one will live your life, no one will give interview on behalf of you. It is you who have to face everything.
1st June 2016, 12:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No this is not the civil's exam why fear. All the remaining people are human beings only not animals. One thing you should be able to understand is now are you are in a stage to command on your yourself including with your colleagues.

So now you just more fous on the concepts which you have learnt in the entire academic level. Fear is the failure for success. So all people are from your age group only. So take a most important note that don't under estimate your power.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?