10th July 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Top college and duration after 10th standard to become Foreign Investment Banker? Qualification required for it?

hi sir
i am in 10th what all degrees are needed
to become foreign investment banker ?
which are the top collages for them?
how much years does it take after
10th to become foreign investment banker?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for Clerical exam?
  2. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
  3. What is the salary of Economics Honors?
  4. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  5. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  6. What is the total fee structure for Port Management?
  7. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualifications required to apply for any course in top college?
  10. How to do CS along with B.Com? I have completed 12th with 67%
  11. What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Which subject should I take in 11th and 12th to take admission in BCA
  14. Is there any way to appear for 12th directly without appearing for 12th
  15. What are the job options available for me if I have done MBA in International Business? Can I choose HR field to get a job?
  16. Qualifications required and the course duration for CA?
  17. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  18. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
20th October 2015, 03:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top college and duration after 10th standard to become Foreign Investment Banker? Qualification required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir
i am in 10th what all degrees are needed
to become foreign investment banker ?
which are the top collages for them?
how much years does it take after
10th to become foreign investment banker?

You have to clear first your 10th standard with good marks and then you have to finish HSC.

Then you can do a graduation in commerce from the reputed colleges in India.

Then you have to join and study MBA Finance in leading Business schools of India like IIMs. For that you have to write CAT examination.

After completion of the MBA in any one of the IIMs you can get the job with good salary.

You can also study a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst).

After completion of this course you may get a job of your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?