9th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?

It was my first interview. I was a bit nervous that day. I was unable to answer some of the programming related questions asked to me. So, will it strongly affect the chances of getting selected.
I have an overall percentage of 75 throughout. I also want to know what are the most important things they look for in selecting a candidate for the job.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the preparation I need to do for getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?
  2. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  5. Last 10 years placement papers and pattern of Infosys campus placement? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  7. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  9. Chances to attend Infosys Direct Interview for a candidate with 91.2% in 10th, 84.4% in 12th and 76% in B.E.?
  10. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  12. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  13. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  14. Placement papers of last 10 years for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  16. How can I get another chance to get job in Infosys if rejected in Campus Interview?
  17. Previous year papers of Infosys campus placement
  18. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
11th September 2016, 04:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?

Infosys is a mass recruiting company. Hence chances of selection is usually high. However, you should not be cloud nine as your interview did not go well. Instead you should learn from the mistakes and not commit them in the future interviews. As Infosys is a IT service based company, so the prime selection criteria are :-

- Knowledge in programming
- Communication skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?