30th March 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Chances to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 64% in B.Tech?

Dear Friends,
I am having 64% in B.Tech. But in my On-Campus of Infosys, is asking for 65% eligibility. Is there a way of attending this On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  2. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  4. How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  7. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  9. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive having a gap of 2 years between 12th and B.Tech? Requirements to attend this Drive?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  15. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
  16. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive for PHP Developer post?
  18. Chances to attend Infosys Direct Interview for a candidate with 91.2% in 10th, 84.4% in 12th and 76% in B.E.?
3rd April 2016, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 64% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am having 64% in B.Tech. But in my On-Campus of Infosys, is asking for 65% eligibility. Is there a way of attending this On-Campus Drive?
You have 64% marks in B.Tech so you can attend in below given companies like.

CTS

TCS

Capgemini

Hexawre

HCL

HP

Wipro

But you are not eligible for IBM an Infosys recruitment.
3rd April 2016, 12:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Chances available to attend Infosys On Campus Drive:

There are NO chances for you to attend On Campus drive of Infosys with just 64% marks in B.Tech. Yes, I can say that it is impossible for you to attend Infosys On Campus drive with the mentioned percentage criteria. Here is the basic percentage criteria required to get job in Infosys.

Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage Required in B.Tech - 65% marks for Some colleges (or) 68% marks for some colleges

As the minimum percentage required in B.Tech is more than what have you actually scored, I am really sorry to say that there is no chance for you to attend Infosys On Campus drive. I suggest you to go with other companies recruitment processes.
12th April 2016, 08:50 PM
Quantum reply

Sorry to say but you cannot attend Infosys drive in your college. Because you are not fulfilling the criteria of Infosys.
A candidate must have minimum 60% in class 10th and 12th but in b.tech there must be minimum 65% or 70% of marks. There must be no any backlog.
Don't you worry you can apply for TCS, wipro, HCL etc.

You can apply for Infosys after the completion of your b.tech if your percentage will raise to 70% in an off campus drive. So, work hard for that.
27th August 2016, 09:02 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for INFOSYS off campus drive after having 64% marks in your B.Tech. Usually Infosys asks for 65% marks throughout your academic career. Please take a look at the eligibility criteria for Infosys below

Infosys eligibility criteria :

> you should have minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> you must not have study gap of more than 2 years.
> make sure you don't have any active backlogs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?