14th March 2023, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What courses are available for Girls to join Merchant Navy?

My naam is Afreen aziz bavadiya I want to joint merchant navy, but I want to know that the courses are available for the girls in merchant navy or not.......... becz many people say that the navy is not made for girls sooo I need a reply if it is tere then the list of the courses and the add or wed site that I can get more information about it

15th March 2023, 02:39 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What courses are available for Girls to join Merchant Navy?

Women can work in the port authority, harbor department, ship workshops, and logistics. They can work for companies that do design and research activities if they have some higher education, such as a degree in naval architecture.
15th March 2023, 05:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Merchant Navy after 12th PCM, girls can opt for courses like DNS, BSc in Nautical Science or BTech in Marine Engineering.
Candidates have to appear for the IMU - CET exams to get mission in any of these colleges.

Age should be below 20 years.

Age relaxation of 5 years is given to SC/ST categories.
15th March 2023, 05:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing class 12th in PCM, girls can choose from courses like DNS, B.Sc. in Nautical Science, or B. Tech. in Marine Engineering to join the Merchant Navy. Applicants have to appear for the IMU-CET exams and pass the exam to acquire admission in any of these courses.
15th March 2023, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Merchant Navy after 12th PCM, girls can opt for courses like DNS, B.Sc. in Nautical Science, or B. tech in Marine Engineering. Candidates have to appear for the IMU-CET exams to get admission in any of these courses.
15th March 2023, 05:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Courses:

1. BTech Marine Engineering is a professional course for all those aspiring for a career in the merchant navy.

2. This is because apart from the basic engineering skills, the candidates also learn about the complex calculations related to marine engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?