2nd February 2013, 04:24 PM
Arzoo Shikalgar

How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?

after 12th i wanna join for merchant navy then what percent is requried for it??? and is there any scope for girls in merchant navy???

8th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?

what is the manthli incame of marchant nevy?
9th May 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?

How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy
13th May 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy after passing 12th?what percentage is needed?is there any scope for girls in merchant navy?how much is salary per month?
13th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Bread and butter
Junior Member+

Dear friend,as you are the 10+2 candidate with science stream and you want to make your career in merchant navy.Dear you can make career in this field but for this you have to take 60% marks in your 12th class.Dear friend,do not consult any agent generally the agents are fake. Dear,you can go but openly with the topmost colleges of INDIA.Best of luck.
14th May 2013, 01:45 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Merchant Navy deals in transportation of goods unlike the traditional navy which secures the coastal areas of a country. Since ancient times, sea trade has been very critical for global economy.

This hasn't changed even today. More than 90 percent of global trade is done via sea. And this is where Merchant Navy comes into picture.

After completing 12th there are couple of options for you regarding applying for job in Merchant Navy. However it is important that you have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Any other subjects would mean game over for you. What you can do is either continue with the studies after 12th or immediately apply for the job.

The decision depends on whether you are interested in studying further and if you want any job in Merchant Navy or only officer level jobs. It is worth mentioning that all the well paid jobs with additional perks are actually officer level jobs.

You can only apply for them if decides to continue with the studies. Here is what you will have to do.

You will apply for either B.Sc Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering course. Only these two courses can offer you officer level jobs.

Eligibility

1. Must have completed 12th with PCM.

2. Your age should be 20 or less to apply.

3. There is 5 years relaxation for SC and ST.

4. Candidate applying should be unmarried. It applies on male and female as well.

5. There are some physical criteria to meet.

Either you can apply for the B.Sc Nautical Science or Marine Engineering. The choice is yours. If you are not interested in continuing with the studies then apply for the deck cadet job after 12th.

If any company selects you, the next step will be 3 months long pre sea training. After that you will be selected for the job.

You can also do B.Tech in Mechanical/Technology/Electrical after 12th and yet apply for the officer level jobs. However you will first have to go through 9 months long pre sea course in Marine Engineering from MERI.
14th May 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do next i have failed in intermediate exams????
17th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in marchant navey?
25th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what is selery for any post
28th May 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

how many months job and how much salary
6th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR IN 46% CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MERCHANT NAVY
8th June 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in merchant navy
8th July 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i scored 53.67 in pcm so where do i can get addmission in merchant navy.. which companies do take less than 53.67 per....
plzz HELP
20th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I Joint Merchant Navy With 52% in 12 th
20th July 2013, 09:48 PM
carrie32

Beloved buddy,as you are the 10+2 applicant with technology flow and you want to create your profession in vendor fast.Dear you can create profession in this area but for this you have to take 60% represents in your Twelfth category.Dear buddy,do not seek advice from any broker generally the providers are bogus. Beloved,you can go but freely with the best institutions of INDIA.Best of fortune.

online english tutors | online japanese tutor | learn math online
11th October 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what rank can i get in merchant navy after b.sc.(pcm)
29th October 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Iam in class 12th can I aply for marine engeinearing as appearing.
13th April 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I appearing 12th i want to office leval job in merchant navy and i am girl please give me suggestion
7th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

which type of entrance exam must be given for marine engineering? after 12th
20th June 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Iam a girl&want to join navy after passed12 what the exam& how I prepare forthe test
2nd March 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hey i m a girl and i have a question
how to join merchant navy after passing 12th. is there any scope for girl in merchant navy? which exam is required for it
6th March 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed 12th recently.i can get 65% in pcm. i am a girl. ican join merchat navy
14th April 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in minimum compentensy vocational cource (mcvc) in electronics with 67% now i m in diploma 2 year in electronics n tele communication i want to apply for navy on my 12 bases is it possible for me to do this plzzzzz replyyyy
1st June 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a girl and have passed 12th(PCM) with 84%. and i want to join merchant navy. can you tell me the physical eligibility for girls to join merchant navy? and what are the posts for girls in merchant navy and the salaries of these posts? what is the procedure to apply?
is merchant navy secure for girls?
9th June 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th(pcb)with 73parcent and i want to join merchant navy
19th September 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, am Daneshwar kumar Deshmukh am 12 th (Bio) 64.8% pass in 2010 how can i join the merchant navy
22nd May 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with physics, chemistry, biology & English With 69% can I join Indian navy biology (83), physics(62), chemistry (57), English(74) & music(95)
13th February 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir now I am 12 science student i only studied pcb not maths so sir I apply this job merchant navy after 12 entrance exam and sir I also given neet exam without maths how can I joined this filled give me reply sir plz
6th June 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread and butter View Post
Dear friend,as you are the 10+2 candidate with science stream and you want to make your career in merchant navy.Dear you can make career in this field but for this you have to take 60% marks in your 12th class.Dear friend,do not consult any agent generally the agents are fake. Dear,you can go but openly with the topmost colleges of INDIA.Best of luck.

Is there any exemption in the score i mean if my pcm avergae is 58% instead of 60% is there any way out for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?