19th June 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What if I haven't received the Call Letter from Wipro even after 3 months of clearing HR round?

This is shwetha i completed wipro hr interview on 29th march at madivala office bangalore. If anybody got selected on that batch means please inform me [email protected] really its helpful because I haven't received the Call letter yet.

25th June 2021, 12:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What if I haven't received the Call Letter from Wipro even after 3 months of clearing HR round?

If you were selected definitely you will be called without any doubt. Companies call you in batches according to their requirement and sometimes it may take time. Every organization has to manage and make the proper arrangement before they ask you to join, sometimes it is only a week or month and in some cases, it can be a year or two as well. As far as Wipro company may take max to max a year not more than that. Meanwhile, you can learn different courses or can enhance your skills which will give you benefit in your near future.
26th June 2021, 07:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What if I haven't received the Call Letter from Wipro even after 3 months of clearing HR round?

I suggest you to wait to receive the call letter from Wipro after 3 months of clearing HR round. It takes 3 to 12 months to get a call from Wipro.
26th June 2021, 07:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

If you were selected definitely you will be called, no doubt of that. When they will call that depends on their requirement. Usually, they call batch-wise. Sometimes, it takes 6 months to 12 months to get a call from them. So, I suggest you wait and improve your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?